Emaill Lanna Dueck at firstname.lastname@example.org, OR submit the below Contact Form and we'll be sure to get back with you.
Have non-SARA regulatory oversight questions? Please contact the Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education.While we would love to help you, we cannot answer non-SARA related inquiries.
Who is the Arizona SARA Council?:
Executive Director: Arizona SARA is made up of the Executive Director, who is responsible for the day to day operations of AZ SARA, and the Council.
Lanna Dueck, Executive Director
Council Members: There are nine members on the Council, three from each sector of postsecondary education in the state: Community Colleges, State Universities, and Private Institutions. Each member, working directly with the Executive Director, is appointed by its corresponding institution and oversight body. The oversight body for each sector is:
Collaborative Effort: You may have noticed that the Arizona SARA Council's logo is the intersection of three differently colored but coordinating lines. This is not just a cool design or casual coincidence. The three different colors represent the three sectors of postsecondary education and their intersection is symbolic of the collaborative work we do through SARA.
Council Members by Sector:
Community College Sector:
- Karol Schmidt, Dean Institutional Effectiveness and Innovation, Rio Salado College
- Stacey Hilton, Dean of Instructional Support, Yavapai College
- Michael Amick, Vice President of Distance Education, Pima Community College
Private (Non-Public) Sector:
- Jennifer Lech, Member, AZPPSE (Executive Vice President of Academic Affairs, Grand Canyon University), Vice Chair
- Paul Mittman, Member, AZPPSE (President & CEO, Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine & Health Sciences)
- Teri Stanfill, Executive Director, Arizona State Board for Private Postsecondary Education (AZPPSE)
Public University Sector:
- Alison Hahn, Senior Regulatory Compliance Coordinator, EdPlus at Arizona State University
- Joel Hauff, Associate Vice President for Academic Initiatives and Student Success, University of Arizona, Chair
- Matthew Gidley, Associate Director, Northern Arizona University
- Vacant until appointed by the tribal college community
Please fill out the form below if you have any questions or comments for the Arizona SARA Council.